"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was nothing to be done but wait for news of some kind.
- He had spent all day waiting for news, or anything else.
- People at home will just have to wait for news of us - that's all.
- He says he's heard her condition is critical and they're all waiting for news.
- But she didn't want to wait that long for news.
- He waited for further news from her, but none came.
- We know many you have all been waiting patiently for news on the future of the site.
- But others are waiting for news of friends and people they know.
- I have to wait for news from our friends on the scene just like everybody else.
- "The families got tired of sitting around" waiting for bad news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.