"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A flag officer could only be considered bad news.
- "It's given the field so much visibility that now sales are considered major news."
- Why should you think my master would consider it vital news?
- Whatever the reasons, the decline in abandonment is considered good news for the city.
- That is considered good news for investors who are worried about inflation and higher interest rates.
- Given that several thousand people have been tested with negative results, the small number of actual cases could be considered good news.
- "But the city has held up well, and that has to be considered good news."
- Nights go by without any of those scenes being reported on the television news, simply because they are no longer considered news.
- I'm afraid I have what you are going to consider bad news.
- The result was considered spectacular news and made the front page of most major newspapers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.