"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of the officers in the building knew she was expecting news from the doctor.
- I expect news from Rivera within two days at the outside.
- But Administration officials and their allies in Congress said they expected bad news.
- But the latter finding gave hope to some housing experts, who had expected much worse news.
- The President shrugged, as if he expected bad news.
- But now people generally expect good economic news to go on forever.
- And I expected no promises or "news from home" in return.
- But she said she expected better news as other major stores opened.
- I did not expect such good news as we have already had.
- He looked up at me as though he expected more bad news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.