"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Hockey News does a ranking of the league's top 50 players before each season.
- The Hockey News ranked him 48th on its 1998 list of the top 100 players of all time.
- The Hockey News ran a responding article in which Sather called the allegations innuendo.
- In 2008, The Hockey News rated his mask the greatest ever with a wide margin.
- As a journalist, his work has been featured by The Hockey News, Yahoo!
- Despite losing the Hart, he was chosen by The Hockey News as the league's most valuable player that year.
- He would later become the founding editor-publisher of The Hockey News.
- Soon we may have to line up for the latest copy of The Hockey News, which will be hidden under the counter, wrapped in brown paper.
- We are reminded that before the season The Hockey News picked them to win the Cup.
- The Hockey News listed him at fourth overall in their list end-of-year list.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.