"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the news flashed around the world by e-mail, other astronomers joined the Hubble team in their shock.
- And within days the news was flashing around the world.
- Within minutes the news had flashed around the globe and the world's excitement rose to fever pitch.
- Kukoc was watching a television show he can't remember when the news flashed.
- Three days later the news flashed through Mexico, and the United States, too.
- The news flashed through Oberlin like a bolt of lightning.
- The news about Florida flashed on a nearby television set, casting a pall over the meal.
- Worries about the Fed were put aside, and interest rates dropped after the news flashed across screens around the world.
- As the news flashed around the world, the city disaster response forces in the targeted cities were just responding to the reports of the explosions.
- And then the news flashed round a tense world that Act One was beginning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.