"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the good news seemed to have less effect than the fact that prices had been battered already.
- The news from the international scene did not seem to surprise anyone here.
- The news had seemed to have a remarkable effect on Jerry.
- And the bad news often seems to follow the good, a pattern since that childhood fall.
- The news seemed to have taken the wind out of everybody's sails.
- I'm sorry to report that this news seemed to cheer up my daughter.
- The news seemed to be full of such cold-blooded men these days.
- The news seemed to have spread very quickly around the store, and everybody waved at us.
- But the news does not seem to have been taken very seriously.
- The bad news seems to keep coming with no end in sight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.