"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The News Leader, local newspaper.
- But the Tribune is scheduled to close early next year, The News Leader next June.
- The News Leader is published once a week, on Friday.
- Bryan bought the News Leader in 1908.
- At the News Leader, he worked at the rewrite desk during spring 1953 and became a summer replacement on June 15 that year.
- The News Leader ran its first story with a Mudd byline on June 19, 1953.
- By the late 1960s, afternoon papers had been steadily losing their audiences to television, and The News Leader was no exception.
- The end of the News Leader attracted national attention.
- A police reporter from the News Leader became the first journalist to be intrigued by her; he telephoned his city editor to send over a photographer.
- He attended the University of Virginia for three years before joining The News Leader.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.