"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Besides being a music journalist, she worked as a news writer at Askoli for some time.
- The news writer picked up the pages and ran full speed to his desk.
- "People want to get back to work," said one striking news writer who asked not to be identified.
- Eleven of the 18 news writers to be laid off on Jan. 3 are women.
- Two news writers said the new positions were outside the union jurisdiction.
- At the heart of the dispute is whether news writers and producers are professionals.
- Just last week, 10 news writers out of about 40 were offered buyouts.
- Hired as a local news writer, he also began doing sportscasts.
- But no one, not even the most fanciful of news writers, predicted the next development that came.
- Tarlau retired from television in January 2010 after 46 years as a news writer and producer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.