"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sure, the news gatherers had begun to report this event and maybe, surprisingly enough, even milk it a little.
- But all those news gatherers, from all across the nation, had gone home.
- "The rest of our news gatherers are out in the field, going to matches, press conferences and writing pieces."
- Of course, if news gatherers and government agencies were to respond to every placard-bearing protester, they would have time for little else.
- But I don't favor being virtually banished to the mortal world as a news gatherer.
- "How will you be content just to relay facts to news gatherers on earth," someone asked, "when your writing is so personal and subjective?"
- Competitors suggested that Fox had been too willing to surrender its independence as a news gatherer.
- That, of course, is a pressure for editors and news gatherers.
- FOR starters, young news gatherers have to know how to use technology wisely.
- These are the questions, according to the play, that most interest the news gatherers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.