"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They tell them immediately, hard upon the death, before the news can appear on the Internet or in the local paper.
- News of the violence appears to have been blocked in China.
- Some scholars have dated the 13th century as the first time when news of this population center appeared.
- News at Ten's viewing figures appeared back on track last night.
- News of his death, which was reported by the show business publication Variety, did not appear in major newspapers at the time.
- This news appeared not to distress him in the slightest.
- News of the outbreak appeared in newspapers all over Germany.
- Later that day, the news appeared on Clark's official website.
- The news of the discovery appeared in the major Italian newspapers.
- Traders expect that some news on monetary policy may appear during these events.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.