"name" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some roads are assigned different names from those that they have in reality.
- In a dream world he would have real power to assign names to the boxes on the wall!
- Prior to 1979, all names assigned to storms were female.
- According to the senior agent on hand today, we don't have anyone by that name assigned to your area.
- In a sense, they're assigned names as we are rank titles, he thought.
- This is the name assigned to them by the other four factions, due to their sheer power.
- The names assigned to these ships were associated with states in Venezuela.
- Each member had a name and character assigned to him, which he was required to maintain at all gatherings.
- Some of them have proper names and symbols assigned, as indicated in the table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.