"morning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a gray morning with high fog, not yet warm but likely to be.
- She lay back on the couch and ten hours later opened her eyes to a gray morning.
- We ran for 40 minutes through the cold, gray morning.
- On a gray Sunday morning, with 15 games still left in the season, there was little sense of urgency.
- He got up and looked outside at the gray morning.
- There was one small window, filled with the misty gray morning.
- Her eyes were the color of the waves on a gray morning in winter.
- He heard the men still moving away, their voices faint in the gray morning.
- It was a gray morning, and she felt the cold even through her travel cloak.
- They showed up on this damp, gray morning to share in a special moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.