"morning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I asked, as I went with him out into the cool morning.
- It was a cool, crisp morning when they left soon after breakfast the next day.
- By the lakeside, on a cool morning, nature took its course.
- She had gone out looking for berries in the cool morning, with Sammy.
- A cool morning saw only a half hour of practice amongst nine cars.
- The best time to attack is early on a cool morning.
- She arrived on a sunny, cool morning, and all went well for the first few hours.
- He came in just as she was leaving the table, gave her a cool good morning and applied himself to his breakfast.
- This means in the cool morning the winds can be light for the early starters.
- Sometimes on a cool clear morning I would simply get up and go down there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.