"morning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The situation came to a frightening head one especially hot humid morning.
- It was about a quarter past ten and a hot sleepy morning.
- We talked about this and that deep into the hot morning.
- They were still red hot this morning when we got on the market these were.
- It was a hot, still morning towards the middle of June.
- I should not like a man who is so soon discomposed by a hot morning.
- It was a hot morning, so why would they be dressed in such a manner?
- Not a very nice question to ask a poor defenceless male on a hot morning.
- On the hottest morning of the year, Scott's news editor asked him to step into his office.
- It was a very hot morning and I wasn't doing particularly good work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.