"morning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On this clear morning I was granted a good view of sea and land for miles in every direction.
- It was a clear morning - the sun had just risen a couple of minutes before.
- It was a clear morning with the sun not yet high over the horizon.
- Through the window Roberto saw the signs of a cold but clear morning.
- Out of the house they went, into a morning magically clear.
- It was a cold, clear morning when we headed off to the museum.
- It was a bright, clear morning, holding promise of a fine day.
- It would be a clear morning, and therefore bitterly cold.
- In the final days of his last crash he had gone weeks without a clear morning.
- Sometimes on a cool clear morning I would simply get up and go down there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.