"morning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We were there together on a bright morning when it was still too cold to really be spring.
- And that was on a bright morning with clear sailing most of the way.
- It was a crisp, bright morning when she got up.
- They are rather peaceful, perhaps light, as if in his last night music, a bright new morning is ready to break.
- There was no sign of the bright new morning, only hours away now.
- I whistle into the bright morning, feeling at one with the world.
- But in the bright and sunny morning she felt the same.
- It was a bright, sunny morning when we set off.
- When the sun rose, it would still be several hours before bright morning.
- The watchers return bright and early next morning to get you up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.