"morning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the early morning of the 24th the Americans came.
- Now, in the cold light of early morning, common sense took over.
- The time was early morning, and he met no one.
- I worked at my computer late into the night and early morning.
- No one had seen anything of him since early morning.
- I have an early morning, and so do all of you.
- Everything, including the time of day, was against them in the dark, early morning.
- He died early morning on 14 March 2010 at the age of 91.
- It was early morning and already I needed a break.
- "Have you come to me at such an early morning hour?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.