"morning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To top everything off, it was a beautiful morning in the early June.
- A beautiful morning, one of those days it was good to be alive.
- It was a beautiful morning at the end of November.
- It was a particularly beautiful morning for most of us on the ground, just before that first plane hit.
- I realize I've just described what certainly was, to a 20th, a beautiful morning.
- She stood in front of the tent, looking at the beautiful morning.
- Down here the air was clear, and it looked like a beautiful morning coming up, with only a few clouds in the sky.
- We all walked taller the following day that beautiful morning in the month of May.
- And what may I do for you on this beautiful morning?
- What can I do for you on this beautiful morning?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.