"middle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not until the middle of the night did she see what the difference was.
- The Americans took a 1-0 lead late in the first period today, and held it until nearly the middle of the second.
- They can be seen until the middle of next month.
- Her daughter worked at the trade center until the middle of last year.
- I never saw my wife in bed with another man until the middle of May!
- Until the middle of the 18th century, the town was under military administration.
- He held the position until the middle of the 2000 season.
- But until the middle of July, the market was still up quite a bit on the year.
- From what I understand, nothing is going to happen until the middle of next week, and it probably has to do with the thinking process.
- The general public will have to wait until the middle of next year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.