"middle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The workers' museum gives a look at working conditions from the middle of the 19th century until about 1975.
- "We didn't play particularly well, but I thought the effort from the middle of the third quarter on was very good."
- The present church was the second or third on the site and dates from the middle of the 12th century.
- From the middle of the 20th century to the early 1970s it was also a popular local restaurant.
- That deal will take another old problem from the middle of the last century off our hands, he said.
- The present name dates from the middle of the 16th century.
- For less than $2, we bought a couple from the middle of the range.
- From the middle of the 20th century, however, they have become less popular.
- Parker's love interest from the middle of the second season to the show's end.
- I thought I'd go to my room and see how they looked with two or three of the largest taken from the middle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.