"middle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But we see it as moving back toward the middle," he said.
- If he were to play, I think it would be more toward the middle of the year.
- Toward the middle of the week, something would come over you and you'd just start sweating.
- Carter held out a hand toward the middle of the room.
- She took his hand and led him toward the middle of the area.
- Toward the middle of this century, nothing much had changed.
- It apparently started on the second floor, toward the middle of the building, he said.
- I'm going to bring us around to head toward the middle of the sector right now.
- Toward the middle of the evening, they found themselves on the road to his house.
- However, there is a really large area toward the middle of the ship, the control center.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.