"middle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You want to take away his move to the middle.
- Bill Clinton had to move to the middle in order become president.
- Just getting to the first place was going to take to the middle of the night.
- Then he came back once more to the middle of the room.
- It had to be close to the middle of the day.
- He simply walked out to the middle of the street, turned left, and kept going.
- These rules were in force up to the middle of the 19th century.
- He got to his feet and walked to the middle of the floor.
- She walked to the middle of the room then turned.
- Only when they got to the middle did anyone speak.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.