"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If she had the baby with her, the others could look out for themselves.
- I like my friends here, we all look out for each other.
- A community is made up of people who help and look out for each other.
- She is a strong single mother who's always looking out for others before herself.
- I need someone to look out for my best interest.
- I was then looking out for a good situation, so my parents took the child, and he has been with them ever since.
- All I wanted to do was just look out for myself.
- But we kept looking out for each other and working together.
- They later move in together and begin to look out for each other.
- They seemed to look out for one another the way young friends do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.