"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, we look very much alike, except for the color of our skin.
- Suddenly the door opened and she came out, looking, except for the expression of her eyes, exactly as she'd looked going in.
- "But they all look pretty much the same, except for some variation in size."
- I don't know where the name comes from, but they all look pretty much like this except for the color and sometimes the size.
- It looked empty, except for the dog in the window.
- "He looks human enough, except for the strange color of him."
- He looked violently dead, except for his eyes, which followed me.
- She looked like a little girl except for the wrinkles on her face.
- He almost looked like himself, except for the scar and the lack of hair around it.
- All the others were looking straight ahead, except for the ones they had come in with, who stared at the floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.