"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most matches are parts of different cross country leagues, which are organised on an ad hoc basis.
- The league is a major country league.
- Throughout the 1960s until his retirement in 1971, Tomlins was a well known umpire in Victorian country leagues.
- He umpired one final season in the country leagues and at the end of 1937, aged 47, left the field for good.
- Sunday Mail newspaper presents the best and fairest footballer in each country league in South Australia with a medal.
- Originally a country league, with urban expansion it has more recently become a suburban league in Adelaide's far southern suburbs.
- He returned to country rugby league with Wagga from 1961 and his playing career ended there in 1963 a result of another broken jaw.
- While playing country rugby league for the Cessnock club, he was selected to represent Newcastle when they hosted the 1951 French touring side and lost.
- After retirement as a player he coached in the country league at Parkes, then Lismore and also the Newtown club for a season in 1923.
- I could tell that if he were two country leagues away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.