"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The league maintains plenty is good about the combine.
- The league maintained the number of games at 36.
- Cuban noted that the league has maintained that 90 percent of the calls are correct.
- But the league has maintained for the past year that it does not have to bargain over this issue.
- Although the pillarisation ended in the 1960s and 1970s, the clubs and the league have maintained this division.
- The league maintains its headquarters in San Antonio.
- The league has maintain a competitive level of play throughout the USA and Canada.
- The league and the networks maintain they did nothing improper.
- They ensure the league maintains a sound business structure.
- The league also maintained some overlap with the women's rights movement which was concerned with birth control.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.