"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Under this plan, either 13 or 15 existing teams, in effect, would have to change leagues.
- But Colangelo has said he would refuse to change leagues.
- However, any team that would be asked to change leagues can veto the move.
- That left the Milwaukee Brewers as the team most likely to change leagues.
- Brooklyn changed leagues following the 1889 season, joining the National League.
- "It's been stressful, having to move, changing leagues and teams," he added.
- Rafael Palmeiro had the highest average among players who changed leagues.
- The next season, even though he changed leagues before it ended, he led in walks.
- Now none of the four seems in danger of having to change leagues.
- After the 2005 baseball season, the Pioneers changed leagues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.