"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Connally's first two major league home runs were notably grand slams.
- He won his only league home run title with 42 in 1987.
- He won two minor league home run titles, finished one short in a third year, and in the top five seven times.
- During the 2011-12 season, the club's average league home attendance was 136.
- The league will fold following the 2013-14 school year as its members will find new league homes.
- He is the all-time minor league home run king in the United States.
- In the same game, he also hit his first big league home run off Marco Estrada.
- We're running out of gravity, and all those major league home runs just prove it.
- So until further research, the major league home run leader (755) also is the intentional walk leader.
- On April 15, 1959, he hit his first major league home run off Bob Gibson.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.