"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The club was founded in 1874 and played as a senior league side until 1929.
- It was the first time in the club's history that they had beaten a league side.
- In 2010, he returned to playing football this time with lower league sides.
- In doing so, he set the record for being the youngest ever player to join a league side.
- However, in 1974 he didn't play any games in the league side.
- The club is the only rugby league side in Bury.
- But the League Two side are still in with a shout.
- This is a good spell by the League Two side.
- However he never made it onto the pitch for the League Two side.
- The club also gained a place in the cup after beating some strong super league sides.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.