"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Milwaukee will be the first team to switch leagues.
- "I was in a great position," said McCray of her decision to switch leagues.
- Ultimately, the board declined the move, and Milwaukee switched leagues instead.
- No player ever has switched leagues during the season and won the title in the first league.
- No announcement was made, but the council informed the clubs of its action, making the Brewers the first team in baseball history to switch leagues.
- Jacksonville also switched leagues again, joining the Central Association.
- The teams would be grouped geographically, with 15 teams switching leagues.
- They behave similarly when a good American League player switches leagues and plays poorly.
- "We wouldn't want to switch leagues, but if that was necessary to make things work out, we would consider doing that."
- There is one gigantic difference, though: Whole teams, rather than players, switch leagues when they excel or fail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.