"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 1850 they had but one league of land left.
- But where in all those leagues of wild land could I find her?
- New towns would be given an additional 4 leagues of land for public use.
- He returned to local politics and left the Land League.
- Among those who joined were many former members of the Land League.
- In one day were lost fifteen hundred leagues of land.
- This led to his death by militant members of the local Land League.
- Over 3,000 people participated in what was reported to have, been the largest meeting since the days of the Land League.
- The meeting was the genesis of what would later that year become the Land League.
- I ride the leagues of land, Whether in calm or gale.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.