"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The team reached the League Two play-offs in 2008 but were beaten 2-1 on aggregate by Stockport County.
- He scored nine goals during the 1986-87 season, helping the club reach the inaugural Football League play-offs.
- He was signed by Bury and played for them in the League Two play-offs in his first seasn.
- However, he was one of several players released at the end of the 2006-07 season after Wycombe failed to reach the League Two play-offs.
- He was released by Walsall after the League Two play-offs in which Torquay were involved.
- During that spell he helped the Shrimpers reach the League Two play-offs but was unable to help them progress beyond the semi-final stage.
- Mayo would feature in the Lincoln side that made the League Two play-offs at the end of 2005-06 and 2006-07 seasons.
- The Shakers narrowly missed out on the League Two play-offs last term but they currently lie third to encourage hopes of going up automatically.
- Also played 3 Football League play-offs matches where he scored 1 goal (1997).
- They surpassed every pundit's predictions to finish 4th, and earned the chance to participate in the League Two play-offs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.