"insurance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Probably it's money that's coming to me because I have paid insurance.
- They certainly were not willing to pay a reporter's expenses and insurance.
- "If you pay for health insurance anyway, why pay twice?"
- He must have been under a lot of stress, trying to pay his taxes and insurance.
- Public sector workers pay their tax and national insurance too.
- Many of us end up paying too much tax or national insurance.
- The buyer will usually pay taxes, shipping, and insurance, if necessary.
- After paying tax and national insurance she gets £75 a week take home pay.
- If this remains a matter of free choice, many people choose not to pay insurance because of the costs involved.
- That's why I am figuring how to avoid paying insurance while my car in storage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.