"insurance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He began to sell insurance and eventually started a financial consulting business.
- He received a degree in economics and went to work selling insurance.
- Q. If banks have their way, they will be able to sell insurance, too.
- I'm lucky I don't own a store or sell insurance.
- Last I heard, he's selling insurance, and doing pretty well for himself at it, too.
- Let me describe the last man I sold insurance to, a week ago.
- Why doesn't he sell insurance and leave us to our romance?
- Later laws would make it difficult for banks to sell insurance.
- He withdrew from political activity for a time, and sold insurance to make a living.
- This is not a good time to be selling insurance to large corporations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.