"insurance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People would pay for insurance according to their means through income taxes.
- Would $90 be too much to pay for insurance?
- After paying for gas, insurance and maintenance, they often have very little left.
- If they are poor, a subsidy will help them pay for insurance.
- Still, there was important movement on the most crucial issue, how to pay for universal insurance.
- IT would be foolish to pay for insurance on a car you no longer own, right?
- But they earn too little to pay $3,000 or $4,000 a year for comprehensive private insurance.
- On the phone-in at 9, we're asking if you are happy to pay for insurance.
- They were paying the university $2,400 in fees and $500 for catastrophic medical insurance.
- That way, he never had to pay for insurance, which was expensive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.