"insurance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Republicans said the bill did nothing to help the 43 million Americans who lack health insurance.
- We have 37 million people in this country who lack health insurance.
- There are three main reasons why many Americans lack health insurance.
- Of course, people who lack health insurance have even more limited access to treatment.
- Nearly 15 percent of the region's 2.1 million residents lack health insurance.
- A18 A report found many older women lacking health insurance.
- Further, people who lack health insurance often use emergency rooms to get care.
- Some 45 million Americans still lack health insurance, and despite a decade of prosperity, the number is growing.
- But the bill would not guarantee coverage for any of the 43 million people who lack health insurance.
- By contrast, in the country as a whole, 14 percent of the population, or 34 million people, lack medical insurance and get no government subsidy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.