"insurance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That money would be used to buy private health insurance.
- First, many people won't buy insurance until they need it.
- One clear financial impact has been on the ability of the church to buy insurance.
- Today, $3,750 would be enough to buy the most basic family medical insurance.
- Individuals who buy their own insurance are likely to be hit hard as well.
- They do not vote, own personal property or buy insurance.
- No way you could simply take the car and buy insurance at the border.
- Anyone planning to buy such insurance should be sure to find out who has this power of decision.
- He also says general tax cuts would help people buy insurance.
- What if the law required everybody to buy insurance, but no one wanted to sell it?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.