"insurance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Carrying insurance for $500,000 was about all I could manage."
- "You ought to carry insurance on those," I said touching one.
- There's no health service in California except for the very poor, but most people carry insurance.
- Carry reasonable insurance to cover potential loss or damage suffered by customers.
- "More business executives carry insurance that allows them to sue."
- This Act requires that employers carry insurance against the personal injury of their employees.
- In some areas, it is estimated that 1 out of every 3 drivers doesn't carry insurance.
- Carrying such insurance, he says, would have cost too much.
- In 1990, 11,000 were denied treatment because they did not carry insurance.
- In 2011, 25% of the population under 65 did not carry medical insurance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.