"insurance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If companies aren't going to provide health insurance, the government will need to.
- They will provide training, education, child care and health insurance.
- If that did not happen, they would have to provide insurance.
- He said it would provide health insurance for 15 million people within two years.
- But these businesses are far less likely than big companies to provide health insurance.
- In the 1990's, many states found ways to provide health insurance to their citizens.
- Most big businesses already provide health insurance for their workers.
- This will make the cost of providing insurance much lower.
- You provide insurance so that even after death, your loved ones can go on.
- She asked the doctor if treatment could wait until her company got around to providing health insurance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.