"insurance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More Americans than ever are being offered health insurance through their jobs.
- Small businesses are much less likely than larger companies to offer health insurance.
- If that's the case, we thought, could it be offering insurance to anyone who is over 35?
- This year, officials said, the program would offer insurance for $3 billion in mortgages.
- If it doesn't, the company may be able to offer suitable insurance to cover you.
- But employers would not have to offer health insurance to current or former employees.
- Among other things, it offered insurance to anyone over 55 (later reduced by five years).
- With the increase announced today, the department would offer insurance for $3.3 billion in mortgages.
- Her husband works for a small landscaping company that does not offer insurance.
- Do you think that having the federal government require employers to offer health insurance will help to create jobs?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.