"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, the presence of my force is to specifically serve as guardians.
- Their task would be to spread themselves throughout the Empire, serving as guardians to the other worlds should the main fleet meet with catastrophe.
- In addition, the gods also established four rivers, one of which was the San Juan, to serve as defensive guardians.
- We would vastly increase the number of robots, to serve as defenders and guardians.
- They would have seemed appropriate here, for such monsters were usually created by powerful wizards or priests to serve as guardians.
- Their very obscurity would have made them the right persons to serve as guardians of his stolen funds.
- They are easily tamed, and then serve as guardians for other poultry.
- They were to be the dead men who would serve as guardians of Castenago's wealth!
- Especially popular are animals such as lions, perhaps serving as guardians.
- They served as guardians and messengers, but he had never seen one this close.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.