"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These bungalows are in Buffalo Bay on the remote Thai island of Phayam, which I discovered after the Guardian recommended it.
- Daily Telegraph usage In its style guide, The Guardian recommends using "Derry" and "Co Derry", and "not Londonderry".
- The Guardian recommends TLC, the UK's leading manuscript assessment service, providing editorial appraisals to writers at all levels.
- Both The Guardian and the Carnegie panel recommend Mina for readers age nine and up.
- Below is a list of browsers The Guardian recommends you use.
- If the Guardian is seriously recommending them then I will stop reading your fashion section.
- Guardian recommended this post, personally i dont fully understand your points.
- Guardian Recommended Return At a subsequent hearing, the girl's court-appointed guardian recommended that she return to her adoptive home.
- However the more left-wing Guardian recommends in its style guide using "Derry" and "County Derry", and "not Londonderry".
- The Guardian recommended Ryu and Ken for beginners in Street Fighter IV with the former being better at fights from distances as a result of his projectiles moves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.