"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he became the new Guardian by taking the old one with him when he died.
- An uncle on her father's side became her new male guardian.
- Welcome to the brand new Guardian children's books site!
- I've told them that Tig is the new guardian of the threshold.
- As they came to the moat, the nature of the new guardian became apparent Monster?
- The king will surely approve our abbot as her new guardian.
- The new guardian proved to be a man of mediocre intelligence, though honest.
- She later claims that she is going to become Gerald's new legal guardian.
- As the new guardian of the cup, San Diego must be open to challenges from other nations.
- James appointed new guardians with wider powers on each side of the Border, and troops were moved north.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.