"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If it was Sartre who suggested such an arrangement, it was Beauvoir who became its fiercest guardian.
- He also shows another Nixon: the statesman, the innovator, the party professional, the perpetual loner, the fierce guardian of the secret self.
- Entry to the temple is through Jinyeomun (Gate of Truth), protected by four fierce guardians.
- The Mayor's fiercest guardians insist that the relationship isn't about money.
- She was a fierce guardian of her family and sat at the head of the table of the large Morelli tribe.
- "Even with your fierce guardians and your powerful weapons, you will surely be overwhelmed," the king commented now, in apparent agreement with his son.
- There is one fierce guardian of villages called the Dato' Panglima Hitam.
- His attendant is the fierce guardian of the pine forest, Humbaba, the focus of one of the Gilgamesh epic sagas.
- A new history of César Chávez portrays him as a charismatic leader and fierce guardian of his own power.
- A squad of the chaingang-fugitive clergy showed up and ringed the platform and its fierce little guardian.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.