"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Guardian columnists clearly circling their wagon on this one.
- So some Guardian columnist found something to be offended by... news?
- This looks more like a Guardian columnist's fantasy of politics rather than the reality.
- A Guardian columnist who has got it at last.
- Is that the Guardian columnist who writes the version of events you prefer to believe?
- Sounds like a Guardian columnist get together to me.
- Guardian columnist takes first step by revealing his own pay from paper, plus his other income and savings.
- As the coalition moves into its second year, Guardian columnists debate the impact of last week's elections on the relationship between the two parties.
- Because I think that's what the Guardian columnists are objecting to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.