"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Robert acted as her guardian for most of his life.
- The court appointed a person to act as their legal guardian.
- He acts as Fire's guardian and foster father for most of her life.
- The Chinaman, still acting as guardian, had moved along with him.
- His mother then acted as guardian and regest until her death in 1738.
- A Delaware bank was appointed to act as financial guardian of his $10 million inheritance.
- These mediators act as guardian of the process, not the content or the outcome.
- A board of trustees operated the home and acted as legal guardian for the children.
- Both the young boy's parents were dead, so his older sister acted as his legal guardian.
- Because he was still a minor at the time, his mother acted as guardian and regent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.