"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the only surviving member of the First Presidency (who had not officially apostacized), Rigdon argued that he should be made "guardian" of the church.
- Later in that same year, he was made guardian over the children of William Randolph, his wife's cousin who had recently died.
- He was made guardian of James' daughter, Elizabeth.
- Soon, the Rally Committee was made guardian of the Big "C" and is currently responsible for its upkeep and protection.
- Lilo is made Ambassador to Earth and sole guardian of Stitch's "cousins".
- Kiyo's reaction on being made guardian of the infernal machine that could destroy them both would be a good measure of his resolve.
- His daughter Mary Louise Huber was made guardian of his estate.
- At risk to his own life, he had rescued the Valeman and then chosen to make himself temporary guardian.
- Her mother hated having her off in the wilderness, but consoled herself with the thought that Kaoru would make a dependable patron and guardian.
- When you signed on with the Service, you made the Service your de facto next-of-kin and legal guardian in cases like this; it's in the contract.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.