"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe the Guardian newspaper should start with one or two.
- He has also written on political strategy for the Guardian newspaper.
- The Guardian newspaper has this assessment of what may come next.
- Why are Guardian newspapers trying to drive away lifetime readers?
- The Guardian newspaper described it as "the best comedy of the decade".
- It was named best seaside town of 2007 by the Guardian newspaper.
- The Guardian newspaper ranked it in 2010 as the 13th best horror film of all time.
- The Guardian newspaper has rightly been pursuing this story over the last few years.
- The family was the subject of the "living with teenagers" column in the Guardian newspaper.
- He is reported by The Guardian newspaper to have moved post in early 2010.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.