"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its main responsibility is to serve as the ultimate guardian of Brazilian Constitution, with the roles of a constitutional court.
- These and other steps alarmed top military leaders, who consider themselves the ultimate guardians of Turkish secularism.
- The ultimate trusty guardian is missing.
- Its previous takeovers, generally at times of civil unrest, were tolerated and even welcomed in the Turkish tradition of looking to the army as the ultimate guardian of national unity and secularism.
- Divorce, abortion and homosexuality are suppressed and the state is represented as the ultimate guardian of the family institution.
- For Mr. Neas, the Supreme Court is the ultimate guardian of fundamental rights, from civil rights to reproductive rights.
- As I said on second reading, this House is the ultimate guardian of the constitutional liberties of the British people.
- The Turkish military considers itself the ultimate guardian of the secular state, and has shown itself ready to take whatever steps it considers necessary to keep religion out of politics.
- No human being, and only the most powerful of the dark ones, would dare challenge her grandfather's spirit for possession of the charms, for he was the ultimate guardian.
- NATO will continue to serve as the indispensible guarantor of peace - and therefore the ultimate guardian of democracy and prosperity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.