"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mankind's ancient guardian floated in Mankind's night sky once more, more powerful even than of old.
- She sat in her chair by the hearth as always, like an ancient guardian of this domain, a kind of house-spirit watching with benign discipline over all.
- The oaks loomed across the field like ancient guardians of night, and the predawn gray was beginning to lighten.
- Is the ancient Greek guardian of the underworld the killer?
- While in this mood, his ancient guardian entered the tower.
- He had snatched up Mother Labrys from her stand, the King-Eater, the ancient guardian.
- Minos wants Theseus to kill him, with the ax Labrys, the ancient guardian of the house.
- With the help of the ancient guardians of the temple, Yama had reburied it.
- Perhaps the animal had even witnessed the girl being set on her way by the malicious, ancient guardian of this place.
- Flint goes through the ruins and does battle with their ancient guardians to obtain the three relics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.